Colonel Gerry Kerr
Irish Defence Forces
- Maximising the effectiveness of the initial medical response
- Training and preparing the non-medic to cope with the first ten minutes of an incident, both trauma and medical, at home and abroad
- Extending the scope of practice for military medics to enhance the availability of medical resource
- Is existing clinical capability robust enough to support deployed operations at scale?
- What will clinical timelines look like for the future? How should operational planners be adapting to meet them?
- What can innovation do to support deployed forces in meeting clinical timelines?