Operational Medical Branch
French Armed Forces
- Delivering the highest possible level of availability for aeromedical evacuation platforms
- Making best use of MEDEVAC platforms in the future deployed environment. Overcoming shortfalls in capability and an absence of air superiority
- Integrating the care pathway on-board. Ensuring efficient transition from battlefield to aircraft to hospital
- How will the demands of the future operating environment impact the ability of the joint force to conduct MEDEVAC?
- In a theatre where air superiority cannot be guaranteed and where MEDEVAC is limited, how can future deployed forces re-generate capacity and close gaps in the Operational Patient Care Pathway? Will we head back to MEDEVAC by land?
- Where can innovation support the enhanced delivery of clinical care in the air?
- What can be done to overcome barriers to force interoperability?