Air Vice-Marshal Alastair Reid
Defence Medical Director
UK Ministry of Defence
- Balancing competing requirements in an era of change
- Sustaining readiness to deploy medical capability on operation whilst securing the home base
- Building collaboration and partnership to prepare for global operations
- What will be the characteristics of future joint force combat operations?
- How will the changing character of conflict impact clinical delivery?
- How equipped are combat medics to meet a changing requirement for deployed care?